Course Options: Half Day, Twilight
Recommended Max People: 25
Full day from: N/A + VAT to N/A + VAT
Half day from: £730 + VAT to £930 + VAT
Add additional participant for as little as £33.00 + VAT per person per day
Please Note: Course costs are based on 15 participants
This course can be tailored to your individual requirements
Effective Governance: RAISEonline for Governors - Understanding your school data
Under the new 2014 inspection framework, Governors are required to:
- “understand and take sufficient account of pupil data, particularly their understanding and use of the school data dashboard”.
- “provide challenge and hold the headteacher and other senior leaders to account for improving the quality of teaching, pupils’ achievement and pupils’ behaviour and safety, including by using the data dashboard, other progress data, examination outcomes and test results; or whether they hinder school improvement by failing to tackle key concerns or developing their own skills”
School inspection handbook September 2014
This briefing session provides governors with the knowledge and understanding to carry out their role in relation to RAISEonline data effectively.
The course provides:
- An introduction to RAISEonline.
- Guidance on the role of using RAISEonline to support effective school self-evaluation.
- Help understanding assessment data and its significance for inspection.
- Guidance for governors on questioning the senior team in relation to RAISEonline data, enabling them to meet their obligations, to challenge senior leaders, and to hold them to account.