Getting to Grips with the new Common Inspection Framework and the School Inspection Handbook?
PBM have developed a one day course Getting to Grips with Inspection from September 2015: the Common Inspection Framework and the School Inspection Handbook which provides information on the arrangements for inspection and the implications for those preparing for, and managing the inspection process. It provides practical information about the conduct of inspections and what to expect before, during, and after an inspection. The course includes an opportunity to review and consider important indicators of good practice in leadership and management, school improvement, school self-evaluation, and monitoring, in order to prepare key members of staff for inspection.
During September the course has been over subscribed and the feedback from participants has been outstanding.
“The training material is really useful”…”Clear Content – lots of relevant information – I now know what I need to get a move on with”…”Very thorough presentation with time to think through school action plan and next steps. Thank you!”
Delegates identified specific parts of the training that they found particularly useful:
- “Breaking down the key wording within the framework in order to identify next steps back at school”
- “Practical examples and common sense advice on getting ready for Ofsted”
- “Unpicking the Ofsted terminology”
- “The ability of the trainer to hop about through the materials to link items together”
- “Bruce’s experience!”
- “Lots of useful docs / proformas for monitoring levels”
- “Insight into the framework and what/how inspectors will collect evidence”
- “Trainers knowledge, delivery and enthusiasm”
To take a more detailed look at this course or to see the next dates and venues please go to Getting to Grips with Inspection from September 2015: the Common Inspection Framework and the School Inspection