Non Members: £30 (excluding VAT)
Members: £30 (excluding VAT)
Course Length: 1.15
Venue address: PBM Inspection Services, Heath House Training and Conference Centre, Cheadle Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 7BY
01 January 2020
18:30 to 19:45
Cost: £30+VAT per governor. Where three or more governors attend from one school, the headteacher is welcome to attend free of charge.
Under the current inspection framework, Governors are required to:
- “understand and take sufficient account of pupil data, particularly their understanding and use of the school data dashboard”.
- “provide challenge and hold the headteacher and other senior leaders to account for improving the quality of teaching, pupils’ achievement and pupils’ behaviour and safety, including by using the data dashboard, other progress data, examination outcomes and test results; or whether they hinder school improvement by failing to tackle key concerns or developing their own skills”
School inspection handbook September 2014
This briefing session provides governors with the knowledge and understanding to carry out their role in relation to RAISEonline data effectively.
The course provides:
- An introduction to RAISEonline.
- Guidance on the role of using RAISEonline to support effective school self-evaluation.
- Help understanding assessment data and its significance for inspection.
- Guidance for governors on questioning the senior team in relation to RAISEonline data, enabling them to meet their obligations, to challenge senior leaders, and to hold them to account.
Duration: 1.15 hours
Times: 6:30pm to 7:45pm
Venue: Heath House Training and Conference Centre, Cheadle Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST14 7BY
Cost: To support local schools we are offering this training at a highly discounted rate of £30+VAT per governor. Where three or more governors attend from one school, the headteacher is welcome to attend free of charge.
The course is designed for Governors in Primary Schools. Headteachers with three or more governors attending are welcome to attend free of charge.
Number of places available
There are only 20 places available so please book early to avoid disappointment