Service Options: The service is carried out off-site
Set Price: £650 + VAT
Full day from: Not applicable + VAT to Not applicable + VAT
Half day from: Not applicable + VAT to Not applicable + VAT
This service can be tailored to your individual requirements
SELF-EVALUATION SUMMARY RECORD SUPPORT: Service Level 1: Off Site Service
Ensure your Summary Record is evaluative, rigorous and conciseSELF-EVALUATION SUMMARY RECORD SUPPORT This service is designed to:
- HELP headteachers and senior leaders to produce a high quality school self-evaluation summary record.
- REMOVE UNCERTAINTY and doubt by ensuring that the judgements contained within the document are accurate and are clearly expressed in a suitable, concise manner and internally consistent.
- IDENTIFY and explain strengths and weaknesses.
- ENSURE that significant judgements are explained and exemplified.
- SAVE YOU TIME and agony!
- PROVIDE CONSTRUCTIVE CHALLENGE and a clear focus for action
“If you want consultants who understand your data down to the finest detail, say it as it is, objectively pinpointing the barriers that are to be overcome and work with you as you address them, PBM are right for you.” READ MORE...Service Details:
- The service is conducted off-site by an experienced inspector. On-site consultancy versions of the service are available READ MORE…
- The text of the SEF is edited. Strengths and weaknesses are highlighted. The consultant will provide model re-wording for all sections of the SEF where necessary.
- The credibility of judgements is evaluated based upon the evidence within the summary record of self-evaluation and a limited number of documents requested from the school.
- Next steps are identified in terms of evidence gathering, self-evaluation procedures, and re-writing.
- Are judgements and evaluations in the summary record of self-evaluation clearly expressed and accessible to the reader?
- Is the summary record of self-evaluation suitably concise?
- Is writing evaluative, not descriptive, and are significant judgements explained and exemplified as appropriate?
- Is the summary record of self-evaluation internally consistent?
- Does the summary record of self-evaluation fairly and accurately identify and explain the strengths and weaknesses of the school convincingly, including any differences between the school’s view and the RAISE online data?
- Are the issues for improvement in the summary record of self-evaluation explicit, do they focus on the most significant weaknesses, particularly relating to achievement, the quality of teaching, behaviour and safety, and leadership and management. Are they consistent with the school improvement plan, and do they provide a clear and practicable basis for action?
- Current version of the SEF
- RAISE online, current version and those versions from the previous two years
- Progress tracking evidence for each year group (last complete year)
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile assessment data for the last three years (Where applicable)
- School improvement plan
To access this service:
To access this service, please use the enquiry option shown within this page. Alternatively if you wish to ask any questions regarding the service, you may prefer to phone us on 01889 567 014.
Cancellation PolicyIf 35 working days notice is given, cancellation is free of charge and payments will be refunded in full. If less than 35 working days but more than 25 working days notice is given, then you are liable for half of the contract value + VAT. If less than 25 working days notice is given you are liable for the full amount plus VAT. All cancellations must be made by email. The date of the email will be taken to be the date of the cancellation. Working days are based upon school working days. Holiday periods do not count as working days.
- A ‘DEMO’ version is available upon request. This provides just one suggested format and is intended to provide an illustration of the writing.
- You will receive two versions of your edited self-evaluation form. One will contain track changes; clearly identifying all of the changes and editing that have been made or suggested throughout the document. You will receive a second document where the editing is no longer visible.