Service Options: The service is carried out off-site and on-site
Set Price: Staffordshire, Stoke and Derbyshire £575 to £675 + VAT
This service can be tailored to your individual requirements
This costs indicated are for schools within Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent and Derbyshire. The services are available country wide but costs will vary. For a quotation please contact us on 01889 567 014. The RAISEonline Audit Report PLUS RAISEonline Training For Governors Provides:
- A detailed analysis and audit report of RAISEonline. (Examples of the completed audit report are available upon request.)
- A governors summary report.
- A two hour twilight RAISEonline training course for up to 30 governors from your school incorporating your schools own data. The training will be held at Heath House in Uttoxeter and will include refreshments. The training is exclusively for your school governors so dates are arranged to suit you. MORE DETAILS ARE BELOW
- All for £575+VAT
- If you prefer to have the training at your school, the cost is £675+VAT (Refreshments not included)
- A confidential service that provides a detailed, written evaluation of the school’s Summary Report from RAISEonline
- The analysis systematically includes most of the pertinent tables and charts.
- Written from the perspective of an inspection team, pointing to possible hypotheses about standards, attainment, progress, achievement, the quality of teaching, and the overall performance of the school.
- The report incorporates screenshots from relevant tables and charts side-by-side with in-depth analysis. An example report is available on request.
- The report is returned to the school electronically in the form of a PDF document that lends itself to group presentations and to sharing with the senior team, teaching team, and the governing body.
- The service is carried out by highly qualified consultants with extensive inspection backgrounds. Post service telephone and e-mail support linked to the analysis are available.
- Designed to save you time.
- The report will be completed and returned to you typically within 14 working days, or in advance of the governor training. If you need the report sooner, please let us know and where possible we will arrange for the analysis to be completed by a specified date.
- An introduction to RAISEonline.
- Guidance on the role of using RAISEonline to support effective school self-evaluation.
- Help understanding assessment data and its significance for inspection.
- Guidance for governors on questioning the senior team in relation to RAISEonline data, enabling them to meet their obligations, to challenge senior leaders, and to hold them to account.
- Examination and unpicking of the schools own data.
- Interpretation of the schools own data and the implications.
- “understand and take sufficient account of pupil data”.
- “provide challenge and hold the headteacher and other senior leaders to account for improving the quality of teaching, pupils’ achievement and pupils’ behaviour and safety, including by using the data dashboard, other progress data, examination outcomes and test results; or whether they hinder school improvement by failing to tackle key concerns or developing their own skills”
To Arrange To Use This Service
If you would like to use this service please contact us either by telephone on 01889 567 014 or you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org