Are you looking to move your school forward from good to outstanding?
If you are looking to create ambitious and outstanding leaders who can deliver a whole school approach to developing exceptional pupil outcomes, why not take a look at the course that we are providing on 01 March 2016. As with all of our courses, we aim to enable you to access incredibly high quality, effective CPD at an affordable price, so please take a look at the members prices below.
This is a highly practical course which helps participants to
- EXPLORE leadership qualities and strategies that can develop exceptional pupil outcomes and motivate staff.
- REVIEW and evaluate the new CIF and consider its implications in developing outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- CREATE an effective observation process that is closely linked to CPD and appraisal, and ultimately generates school improvement.
- BECOME CONFIDENT in the role of observer and ensure feedback is effective and accurate to ensure consistent outstanding practice.
- IDENTIFY the features of an outstanding lesson and explore the links between outstanding teaching and the impact upon exceptional learning.
- DEVELOP A WORKING TOOLKIT of coaching strategies that can motivate all staff.
In brief, this course is about moving towards becoming outstanding with an emphasis on improving the quality of teaching and ensuring continual readiness for inspection It is highly practical. It provides senior leaders with an understanding of the requirements of becoming outstanding, and looks at the new requirements of the current inspection framework. The course explores leadership strategies to enable senior and middle leaders, to bring about school improvement and move their school from good to outstanding, particularly in terms of the quality of teaching.
Delegate who have attended this course say that it is outstanding in all areas.
- “Relevant and effective – enabled me to take stock and reflect. Very useful actions and activities that will be followed up in school. A thoroughly enjoyable day’s training. Thanks you!”
- “VERY informative – lots of food for thought”
- “All excellent”
- “A wealth of relevant knowledge”
- “Thought provoking!”
Members first place: £160+VAT (You save £25)
Members additional places: £150+VAT per person (You save £35+VAT per additional place)
How can I access this course at a membership rate?
Membership is completely free and it is incredibly simple to join. To register Click here
Membership is designed to help you and your school to get more from your CPD budget. We aim to enable you to access incredibly high quality, relevant, effective courses at an affordable price.
Venue: Heath House Training and Conference Centre, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 7BY
For more information about this course, including details of the content in each of the four sessions, please go to Moving Your School Forward From Good To Outstanding.