Are you looking to develop a structured approach to teaching phonics & spelling?
In order to help schools to develop a structured approach to the teaching of phonics and spelling across the Primary age range, PBM have designed a course called – Teaching Phonics & Spelling.
The course is designed for headteachers, subject leaders, foundation stage and key stage 1 and key stage 2 teachers. It is highly practical.
The course objectives include:
- The daily phonic session in the Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1
- The content of all six phases of phonics
- Games and activities for all the phonic phases
- Assessing and tracking the progress children are making
- The Y1 Screening Check
- Phonics in KS2
- The teaching of spelling
- Developing an action plan for the teaching of phonics and spelling
The course is available as in-school training, or delegates can book onto one of the scheduled courses.
For more information about this course, including dates, venues and availability, please visit: