Are You Getting To Grips With English Under The New Primary Curriculum?
To help and support English subject leaders and teachers in infant, primary and junior schools in getting to grips with English under the Primary curriculum, PBM have designed a course called – not surprisingly – Getting To Grips With English Under The New Primary Curriculum.
The course helps participants to understand the new English Primary Curriculum, the new English programmes of study and what it means for their school.
By the end of the course the participants will:
- Have developed ideas about how to support staff to develop their teaching skills in English in the Primary School
- Explore the key changes for English
- Look at an overview of the English Primary Curriculum for Y1 -6
- Track the coverage and progression of the Reading, Writing, Grammar and Speaking and Listening programmes of study for Y1-6
- To explore some games and activities to ensure high attainment in English
- Develop an action plan for their implementation of English in the new curriculum
The course is available as in-school training, or delegates can book onto one of the scheduled courses.
For more information about this course, including dates, venues and availability, please visit
Getting To Grips With English Under The New Primary Curriculum